Our Season Opens - August
We are anticipating starting our sailing season the week of August 12, 2020.
- We will only have two cruises each day to allow time, in between cruises, to properly sanitize the boat.
- We will only provide two types of cruises, the Private Cruise and the Themed Private Cruise.
- These cruises will only be available to be booked by couples or families who reside in the same household and the maximum number of passengers can only be 5 persons.
- Passengers will verify that they are in the same household on the registration form.
- In order to practice social distancing, with the limited amount of cockpit space on the boat, we will also use the deck of the boat.
- All crew and passengers must wear a mask when required. If you do not have a mask we will provide a mask for you.
Our Safety ApproachSailing Cruises
- The boat will be sprayed inside and out with a bay friendly CDC approved disinfectant.
- The head, cockpit and seating area will be sanitized before and after each outing.
- Hand sanitizers will be on board for use by the passengers and crew.
- We will require the crew and all passengers to wear a mask.
- There will be a clause added to our waivers that will address the issue of sailing at your our risk during this pandemic.
- We will sanitize all of the radio equipment after each tour.
- We will practice social distancing on the walking tours and our tour guides will wear masks.
- If you do not have a mask we will provide a mask for you.
- We are not responsible for the operating hours of the museums that are on the walking tours.
At Chesapeake Windsail Cruises Corporation our passengers, tour guides, and crew’s safety will always come first.